Look at the bottom of the page, thee is a link called old benchmark :)

It compares Apache, IIS and Orion...

Klaus Myrseth

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Christof Baumgaertner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 7. september 2000 11:46
Til: Orion-Interest
Emne: Re: SV: Performance for static files

This benchmarks do not show the numbers for static files which are read
directly from the file
system. I would like to see a comparison between a standard webserver
(without any dynamic server
technology like ASP, JSP, Servlets) serving static files and Orion. Are
there any realworld
numbers around?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Look at the benchmark page...
>
> Against Apache and IIS its got no problems at all beating them into the
> bushes. The url is enclosed, have fun...
>
> Klaus Myrseth

(application/x-unknown-content-type-InternetShortcut)