At 08:47 08.09.00 , you wrote:

>just did a test and it seemed to make a big difference.  In IE advanced
>options I had Use HTTP1.1 turned off.  I turned it back on and it made a big
>difference.  As a matter of fact, I don't see the problem anymore as of yet.
>(after clearing cache).
>
>Dale

then please post it in bugzilla and have them decide if it's a bug in their
http1.1 implementation. I think there's enough information in this thread
for them.

Robert
(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de