Hello Jim,

Couldn't agree more on the business plans. We are looking for partners to do
support for money, if you're interested and your company has Orion knowledge,
we'd be very happy to help you "officially" to get customers.

However, you say that you have not bought a license yet and that means you have
not yet bought any support from us. If you are serious in choosing Orion I
think it can actually save you money to get a license when developing (even if
you can get free developer licenses), since it will mean you get better support
from us. However, the support you get for $1500 is, needless to say, limited.
We can't put 100 hours into giving you support at that price and still have
money left to develop the product. So we are going to provide more generous
support at a higher price, both ourselves and through partners.

We are speaking with multiple possible partners about outsourcing support and
selling support packages and if you are interested or know someone who is
interested in selling support and make decent money from it, feel free to
contact us.

Regards,
Karl Avedal