On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Jim Archer wrote:
> Anybody want to help me start a business selling Orion support on a 900
> number? Just charge several dollars a minute, on an incident by incident
> basis. If the support is competant, it would sell big. Heck, we could make
> more money then Evermind! <Big Grin> OK, just kidding, but this is a
> serious issue.

An alternate idea is for those interested in Orion's usage numbers
increasing is to actually go ahead and give groundswell support to
orionsupport, which has - necessarily - support for orion as its
purpose. You'd have to talk to its author - not me! :) - about profit
possibilities or revenue streams, and I'm not sure how jguru makes any
money, if it does, but it certainly seems like the demand is there.

Joseph B. Ottinger               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo      HOMES.COM Developer