On that note, it's about time I asked again what documentation people do
want?

OrionSupport survives on people's donations of documentation, tips, tricks
and tutorials and we thank them very much for that. People often ask "what
can I write" - well now is your time to tell us.

Email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and tell us what specific areas that you
would like documentation on, then we'll compile a list and try our hardest
to get it done.

Anyone? Topics? Questions? Areas of confusion?

-mike