I would like to see the documentation for the orion deployment
descriptors fleshed out.  Right now it's sparse and choppy, with some
sentences just cut off in the middle.  Verbose explanations with
examples would be a major improvement.

More than anything else, though, I think Orion needs a FAQ-O-MATIC.

Jeff