HI Window dev's,

I've now checked in fixes for the majority of the warnings that
Sukender reported, there are a few left:

2>..\common\Atomic.cpp(133) : warning C4239: nonstandard extension
used : 'static_cast' : conversion from 'volatile const long' to
'volatile const unsigned int &'

  24>D:\Prog\Libs\3rdParty\include\GL/glut.h(549) : warning C4505:
'glutCreateMenu_ATEXIT_HACK' : unreferenced local function has been
removed

164>..\..\include\osgIntrospection/Value(373) : warning C4180:
qualifier applied to function type has no meaning; ignored

152>d:\prog\libs\openscenegraph\include\osgintrospection\typedconstructorinfo(36)
: warning C4702: unreachable code

For the first of these it looks like the & should be removed. For the
GLUT one, this is a header issue, nothing to do with our code so the
only avenue is to ignore or suppress it.  The last two errors
generated in osgIntrospection look to me like pretty unhelpful
warnings, and neither look to be ones that point to a problem that
needs to be solved code wise, so I'm inclined to suppress it.

Thoughts?