Pau Moreno wrote on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 3:18 PM:
> I'm trying to use multitexture in a class that inherit from Drawable.
I use
> glMultiTexCoord4f inside of the drawImplementation, because I need
this
> function to work with this parameters I have in a geomtryShader, but
by some
> reason a get  a Segmentation Fault while I'm using it... Shall I have
> activate something? I've read something about activate the texture in
the
> StateSet, but I don't know what exactly do...

You need to tell OSG about any OGL calls you make; otherwise, it gets
confused about the current OGL state. See
osg::State::haveAppliedAttribute(), haveAppliedMode(), etc.

If that doesn't help, can you provide more details, such as a complete
simple test case (a model or code perhaps modified from osgviewer)
showing what you're doing?

--
Bryan Thrall
FlightSafety International