Hi Pau,

On 5/08/09 1:58 AM, Pau Moreno wrote:
I've realized that the problem is that I'm losing the graphics context. I'm
having the
same problem with the inicialization of a shader, and it crashes here before the
glMultiTexCoord4f(), so I think if I solve the problem with the shader this
maybe
solves my first issue. My problem is that I have to work with a geometry
shader, so I
have to do all the initializations in OGL. I finally found a solution to
initialize
glew doing viewer.setRealizeOperation( ... ); but when I do viewer.realize,
seems that
I loose the Graphics Context again. I want to initialize my shader
(glCreateProgramObjectARB) in a diferent place than where I do glewInit... how
I can do
that?

Why are you manually creating GLSL programs?

If you could just use osg::Program you wouldn't have any context issues in the
first place.

Cheers,
/ulrich