Hi,

I've realized that the problem is that I'm losing the graphics context. I'm
having the same problem with the inicialization of a shader, and it crashes
here before the glMultiTexCoord4f(), so I think if I solve the problem with the
shader this maybe solves my first issue.
My problem is that I have to work with a geometry shader, so I have to do all
the initializations in OGL. I finally found a solution to initialize glew doing
viewer.setRealizeOperation( ... ); but when I do viewer.realize, seems that I
loose the Graphics Context again. I want to initialize my shader
(glCreateProgramObjectARB) in a diferent place than where I do glewInit... how
I can do that?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Pau