Hi Gaëtan,

There is too much information about the usage of the textures and
associated images to know what is going on, but my best guess is that
your first texture is being used and has the UnRefImageDataAfterApply
set to true (this is the default) so once it's used the image will be
discarded, so your second texture->setImage() will be simply setting 0
which of course will not work.

Personally I'd suggest not messing around with a second texture, just
reuse the first one.  If you for some reason really really need to
reuse the same image then keep a ref_ptr<> to it so that you can
guarantee it's lifetime.