Hi Björn,

first of all thank you for keeping up to date the Oculus integration!

I have just updated to SDK 0.7 + osgOculus head and the viewer works, but:

1. while the provided Oculus demos are really smooth with respect to
motion,
the osg viewer example results quite jerky, especially the rotation of the
head causes a sort of "hiccup"
during the motion

2. when using the osg viewer example, the right eye monitor has some
flickering every second or so,
a part of the screen becomes black/corrupted for some frames.

Have you ever noticed such behaviors?
Have you got any suggestion to fix them?

Thank you,
Ricky