I am new to OTRS, but I already have some feature requests.

I am used to use Outlook and besides its lack of features and of course
limitations, at least in terms of mail quantity and user-shares, Outlook
has some good things that I would also like to see in OTRS.

For example, as far as I know, when composing a new ticket, I can attach
only ONE file!! If I have two screenshots for a customer, I have to zip
them first??

Other things are:

- the manual is too technical. I would like that there is more written
and explained how things work and not just the .pm files listed.
Example: SPAM
It might be good if there would be more written about HOW to filter SPAM
and stuff.

- TIME zones. I know people talked about this in the lists. I am in
Italy+Germany and the OTRS people are also in Germany, how come there is
NO feature for time offset as in other softwares???
I use ModernBill which uses also MySQL and it HAS time offset!!

- store ticket before sending. I loved this outlook feature. When I
compose a new message, I could store it before sending. For example, I
write several messages and then at a certain time I insert some more
things and then I decide to send them. With OTRS, I have to send them
IMMEDIATELY! :-(

- Filtering is not as easy as it could be. If there were some filter
options, not only FROM, but also TO, this might help a lot!!

Thanks,

Marc