*Van:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *Namens *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Verzonden:* vrijdag 5 januari 2007 21:29
*Aan:* User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
*Onderwerp:* Re: [otrs] Update: New Customers Not Receiving New
TicketAuto-Response

OK, I'm at my wits' end.  I guess I should be asking this question
instead:

In OTRS 1.3, is it possible for a previously unknown user to submit a
ticket via email and receive an acknowledgement automatically.  I envision
this process as follows:

1. John Doe sends an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED], which is not in the
system.  The user has not registered via the web interface and the admin has
not set up such an account.

2. OTRS takes the email and generates an auto-response to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the
ticket has been received and somebody will get back to them
shortly.

3. OTRS also creates a customer account, obviously only containing the new
user's email address.

Is this possible or would previously unknown users need to register first
at the website (or would an admin have to set it up)?

Thanks!

Actually, that's all set.  The "auto reply/new ticket" is set to "auto
reply" which I modified to suit my needs.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!