sol sol wrote:
> Dear Michiel,
>
> maybe i was not correct in my discription:
> *i have no admin rights on the system where the test otrs needs to work.
> *I can only demand admin rights to install once evaluation is done.
> *i can install it on my local device(portable) but then i have no
> network connection on the intranet of the office.
>
> Xampp is an usefull tool to get apache perl, php,mysql working in evalution.
> An definitive server configuration is in process as we speak, so once
> the evaluation is completed it is going to run on a webserver, and even
> then i cant use the installer.
>
> The cron story is not a big deal to worry about at this moment , i guess
> i can bypass it with a cron job in windows it self.
>
> So resuming,
> can anyone tell me how to install otrs without using the installer?
> cause following the manual for linux doesnt work;-)

You need admin/root rights to be able to install/run OTRS, it is not a
simple package you can install and run in a non-admin environment be it
Windows or Linux.

Steve

--
Steven Carr
Engineer - Khipu Networks Ltd.

Registered Office: Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London WC1V 6AY
Registered in England. Company Number 5218573