Dear mr or mrs Sol,

As I pointed out before the default XAMPP install misses a couple of
Perl modules which are needed in order to run OTRS. And, as I pointed
out, installing those modules on XAMPP will probably don't be that
easy because you might need to have access to a C compiler.
The OTRS documentation does not cover what they call 'installation
from source' on MS Windows, which is about what you are doing. But it
lists the process for unix / windows, which is roughly the same. See
this link:
[http://doc.otrs.org/2.3/en/html/x414.html#preparing-manual-installation]

This also lists the Perl modules you are missing; you can install the
additional modules via the CPAN or manually via the process I
mentioned earlier:

Installing the additional modules on XAMPP would probably require
additional rights since you would need to compile at least a couple of
them, for which you would need access to a C compiler. Ref:
[http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/perl/pod/perlmodinstall.html]
XAMPP does not use ActivePerl or such so installing Perl modules is
not that easy.

Good luck with your project and kind regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant