Hello again,

One of our clients already had a mature implementation of Nagios for
monitoring all their CIs. We developed for them a kind of web service which
is used for Nagios as a plugin to monitor changes between baseline (OTRS
CMDB) and what currently is (Nagios findings). Each time a discrepancy is
found, and alert is sent by Nagios to sysadmins who go and check it and
depending on the event, they raise a new change or simply link the CI with a
ticket documenting it.

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co
Medellín, Colombia