Hello:

I have problems with OTRS, we have Debian GNU/Linux in ESX with a cron
task for sync time with ntpdate, runs each five minutes, I configured php
with timezone (America/Panama).

But for any reason time in machine changes, if between five minutes of
next ntpdate update OTRS receive a new ticket and have new tickets with
out attendance, Dashboard will be freeze, new ticket don't can showed and
actual new ticket can be closed but still in Dashboard with negative time
until server sync with the hour that OTRS thinks was created.

I need two solutions, first a correct way to mantain the hour with out
modifications and/or a possible fix for OTRS.

Thanks a lot