> You shouldn't need to use cron to keep your time in sync, you can just
> install ntpd and configure it to synchronise time with at least 3
> global NTP servers (see pool.ntp.org). But you might want to find out
> why your clock keeps losing time in the first place as that could
> indicate bigger issues with the CPU/server motherboard itself.
>
> As for fixing the problems with OTRS, as these seem to be time
> dependant, fix the time part first and then see if you still have
> issues with OTRS.
>
> Steve

Thanks Steve.

My server is a VM under VMWare, maybe sys admin can put a politic to sync
time in different way to my Debian, generally time changes at 6p.m. I
tried with NTP server but sometimes don't works good and the time need
changed manually, when I note the change, can be 24 hours or more, for
documentation is a bad behavior.

I going to try with NTP again...