On 3 February 2013 15:43, Esteban Monge <este...@nuevaeralatam.com> wrote:
> Right!!! I installed these Open VM Tools in my VM. Maybe the problem is
> that the sysadmin had sync NTP from VMWare to Costa_Rica time but I
> configured to Panama time. I have seen that tickets put a time in negative
> around to 60 minutes, difference between Costa Rica and Panama.
>
> Maybe sysadm can disable sync for my VM.
>
> Thanks again.

VMware will be syncing the host time to your VM (though this can be
disabled by someone who has access to the VM configuration). If your
VM is in Costa Rica then that is the timezone you should really
configure on your VM, not your local time. Within OTRS you can
configure the timezone settings (in Framework -> Core::Time) which
will correct the the time shown in the GUI.

Steve