Hey guys,

I'm trying to apply MVVM in the WPF navigation model.

I was just doing some thoughts around it

Apart from the rule that the view model shouldn't know about the view, how
would a particular view spawn another view, and push it to the navigation
service for example? I've been playing around with some ideas of holding a
mapping between the View and ViewModel in a global list in App. Then have
App register against the messenger/mediator to respond to any other view
model's wanting to spawn a new view and navigating it to it. I'm not sure if
I'm on the right track.

Would love to see how some other people have done it on here?

Thanks.

--Winston