I've used TFS on and off since about 2006 (mostly because I was working at
MS, as they are fond of TFS), but haven't used TFS 2010. It's biggest
strength IMO is integration - requirements, work items, bugs, builds, source
code and project documentation all from within Visual Studio. It's biggest
weakness is that it's not a distributed version control system (git,
mercurial). If you're just going to use it as a revision control system
you're missing out on 80-90% of what TFS has to offer (and thus it might not
be worth it). TFS 2010 is a major update to the product (v2 really, since
2008 was really a v1.1) so I'm doubtless overlooking some cool features
there 'cause I haven't used it.

Joseph

--

w: http://jcooney.net