We (both of us) are using TFS Workgroup edition basically for source code
control only at present.
Will be using other features such as adding tasks for bugs etc when UA testing
gets under way.

I am quite happy with it. Occasionally a few things do get screwed up due to
our inexperience but we have not had any problems recovering from these (just
sweated a bit).

Would like to use the other features but we don't have the time at present.

If we weren't using it we would be using Subversion of which I have heard good
things.

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 9473 3944
Fax : +618 9473 3982
E-Mail : peter.mad...@pathwest.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. The
use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail
transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is prohibited. If
you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately.