On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Michael Minutillo <
michael.minuti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The first thing that I do when I install VS2010 on a new PC these days is
> install the Color Theme Editor extension and leach all of the saturation
> out of the IDE colors (making them all shades of grey). I then turn off all
> of the tool bars. If you're going to do something enough that hunting in
> the menus is painful, learn the shortcuts for it. Both of these things
> minimize the noise in the IDE and let me concentrate on the thing that's
> important: the code. Couple that with R# for navigation and I can close
> most of the docked windows as well.
>
> Having said that, I'm not convinced on the new look. I haven't really
> spent a bunch of time with it so it might grow on me or I may just turn
> most of it off and not notice.

Then again, I could go back to Wordstar shortcuts.  Even after all this
time, I remember a lot of them.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills