In a message dated 2/14/01 7:06:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Quoting Greywoulf:
<< How are you going to use it to "make some pictures" first then before
 deciding where it fits in your world? (If you don't buy it first? Or does
 Pentax now have loaners for certain people to actually try out cameras
before
 they buy them...?)
 Also, I wasn't trying to make any decisions for you. Was just curious about
 why you were making yours?
 Greywoulf  >>

I'll wager that Camera stores, B&H specifically, have *paid* in full orders
for the MZ-S, people reserving the camera sight unseen, some of the orders
coming from PDML list members.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]