From: "Doug Brewer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Fasten seatbelts: MZ-S price!!

> Skip,
>
> Lots of camera stores will let you run a quick roll of film through a
camera. It's not exactly a trade secret. But if you simply have to know,  I
spent some of the last season photographing autocrosses for the local
chapter of the SCCA. I'm curious whether the MZ-S will fit in with my
potential plans to shoot the whole season this year. If it's comfortable to
use, and the AF system is quick and responsive, well, maybe you get the
idea. Is that okay with you?