Skip,

I guess I should be flattered that you paid that much attention to what I wrote. If
you'll read the post from Alex to which I responded, I think my choice of wording will
become clear.

Just to clear things up, Pentax does not control my mind. I don't worship Pentax. I
use their equipment, so when they introduce new equipment which appears to be
something I could use in my work, I pay attention.

Doug

At 3:35 PM -05002/14/01, dosk caused thus to appear:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography