William,

Good to know - not necessarily good news.  One option was to only take
the 67 and the little digicam.  That way, I would only be carrying 120
film.  You know how it comes in the airtight wrapper - It seems the
Kodak ones are plastic, but the Fuji and Agfa ones seem more like a
very thin metal foil.  I'm guessing that those wouldn't go through the
detector.  I could always unwrap them, but then that doesn't seem like
too good of an idea.  What do you think?

Maybe only a Kodak trip?

Bruce