William,

I'm going to be doing some checking into buying film there - the 120
variety may be a bit trickier and much more expensive on Maui.  Same
goes for developing.  But it certainly is worth checking into.  I've
also heard of people having film shipped to their destination by a
carrier that guarantees the film won't be irradiated in some fashion.

Bruce