From: Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: The *ist camera
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 01:23:14 -0700

One thing that
I haven't heard much about that concerns me is the manual interface.
It appears that it works much like a ZX-50 or 30.  Which means there
really is only one dial to spin.  That changes shutter speeds.  To
change apertures, you have to hold in a button and spin the same dial.
I have tried that and REALLY disliked it.  Perhaps people attracted to
it will rarely shoot it in manual mode?

The MZ-6 and MZ-7 works the same way if you don't use the aperture ring on the lenses.
Anyway, Nikon F75/65/55, Canon EOS 3000/300 and Minolta Dynax 4/5 uses the same method. One dial to turn for both aperture and shutter, one button to press to change between aperture or shutter.

The *ist D uses twin dials, so it's different.

Best wishes
Roland

Hitta rätt köpare på MSN Köp & Sälj http://www.msn.se/koposalj