On 6 Jun 2003 at 8:25, Christian Skofteland wrote:

> what I don't understand (not from you, Don, but from other posts) is that
> everyone is ready to run out and buy a 10D because the *ist-D is not
> compatible with K and M lenses.  Well guess what?  Neither are the offerings
> from Canon and Nikon.  You'll still need to replace ALL your lenses, right Tom
> and Cotty?

It's a case of getting it over and done with and not having to piss about
speculating any longer. Unfortunately for those of us needing a digital
solution it looks like it's either take hit in the guts now or later :-(

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998