The features that I have been able to find out about for the *ist D seem to be a pretty good set to me. The main feature I like is the ability to use all of my Pentax glass, which won't fit on my Canon digital at all.

Len
---

From: "Dr E D F Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The *ist camera
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:13:09 +0300

I have been reading the posts about this camera and wonder why so many,
perhaps most, of the members of this group are so interested in such a
crappy little thing? We have the MZ-S, the PZ-1P and many other fine Pentax
offerings available. Now Pentax produce a tiny, featherweight, camera that
won't use all the lenses we already have and everyone jumps up and down with
delight. And to cap it all they will soon produce a digital twin that won't
compare to those already available under other brand names.

Don
Dr E D F Williams
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams
Author's Web Site and Photo Gallery