On June 18, 2003 01:30 pm, Bruce Dayton wrote:
> Nick,
>
> I think that pretty much holds true even at MF.  I have yet to hear a
> complaint about the 67 lens mount or the metering modes (or lack) that
> it has.
>
> Oh, the tangled web of the 35mm world...

        I was more joking about the lack of built in meters with LF. OTOH LF really
is the simplest thing out there. If the lens isn't so big it breaks the
camera it can be mounted with some fairly simple tools on almost any camera.
The postman brought a new to me 210mm lens yesterday. 10 minutes with the
bandsaw and the drill press and the lens is on a board for the camera. The
thing is this lens didn't start out a camera lens but a process lens. Now if
only I hadn't been outbid on that clamp on shutter last month-(((

        Nick