Recently I brought OptioS. This is my first p&s camera
including film & digital and felt really uncomfortable
using controls and useless viewfinder.

Manual focus: I feel very uncomfrable using LCD screen
during the focussing. AF is not reliable.

Controls: To change some of the values, you need to do
3-4 clicks. Ex: To change the metering modes, it needs
to do 3 operation. I am used Mz-5n where I do this
with single click. Hope *IstD does not have this
problem.

I never knew there is something called Auto WB. In my
camera, WB always stays in DayLight, I need to set it
to Fluro.., Incan.. manually.

I guess most of the people may be using LCD screen for
everything; I do not think viewfinder adds any value.

Do we need viewfinder at all?

Thanks
Ramesh