Bob,

You're singing my tune.  That is exactly what I have done.  The Optio
S (when I can get it away from my wife) takes all the snaps.
Sometimes I have to use my Coolpix 990.  Anyway,  All the snapshots,
family stuff, etc. - anything I would have shot on 35mm is now shot on
the little digi's.  My 67 is reserved for when I really care about the
image quality or a paying job.  The 35mm gear is basically all sold.

---
Bruce