From: Tanya Mayer Photography [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 11:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Just one tip

I totally agree graywolf, which is why I think my "strike rate" needs
improving.  At the moment, like I mentioned, I am getting probably 18
salable images from a roll of 24 exposure film.  Of those, probably 4 of the
rejects are due to eyes closing/subject moving etc.  The two remaining are
usually rejects due to being underexposed, or out of focus etc.  Even though
the bulk of the "rejects" are usually due to the "subject did something the
photographer has no control over", I still consider this my fault as I
should be able to "predict" or at least "anticipate" these things, and make
allowances for it.  I still stand by my original goal - when I get to
consistentantly producing 22 salable shots per 24 roll, I will be "happy" to
some degree with my own competency level.  But until then, I still think,
basically that I'm not worthy of people's $$$$....

tan.