A DSLR is not a PC.  The software doesn't have to change and the job
doesn't change.  Once you have a resolution you find acceptable  (Some
are waiting; I'm happy now) the camera will function until its breaks,
you can't read the cards, or you just want a new toy.  IMHO, the last
factor is what limits the lifetime of the cameras.  It is also equally
true for film cameras, which is why I have five of them.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/13/04 05:02PM >>>
Old Pentium (I) PCs may still work too, but
that doesnt mean I would still want to use
them.....
JCO

   J.C. O'Connell   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://jcoconnell.com