> Hello John,
>
> With that utility, sharpening, color correction and what else would be
> typical to be done?
>
> What is your normal workflow with this utility?
>
> Thanks,

I've just realised that at present it's hard-wired to daylight white
balance - there's still a little more I need to do here  :-(

I don't really have a "workflow" with it, yet - it's basically my test
harness for looking at different interpolation algorithms.  For a real
workflow tool I'd like to preserve the EXIF data, too; I haven't done
that, either.

All it does, really, is read out the pixel data, apply white balance
(and scaling) to sRGB (another control that's needed), and perform
the simplest basic Bayer interpolation scheme.  I've got some rather
better interpolation code that I'm testing, but there's a little
extra work to be done there, too.

Then it writes out the data (currently as a 24-bit PNG) so that I can
look at it.  No sharpening or additional colour correction.