From: Alan Kerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Do Smarter Cameras make Dumber Photogs?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:24:02 +1300

Frank, AEL-auto exposure lock. I don't know if youin are having me on or not but a feature well worth learning to use

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca