On 16/2/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>I had a customer last week bring me her fifth blank film in a row.
>I guess she didn't learn anything from the first 4, and probably
>didn't learn anything from the most recent one either.
>It's sad, because I know she drives a car.

You know when you drive down to the food supermarket, and negotiate the
zillions of people bumping and banging around with there food shopping
trolleys, thoughtlessly leaving them at odd angles so you can't get past,
taking the skin off your ankles when they run into you, and basically
being completely ignorant of what's going on around them?

Point: they all have a car in the car park.

That really frightens me.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__