Yes, it will save as jpeg (three quality levels), tiff, or RAW. I've been
saving as raw, using the Pentax software to convert to tiff without any tweaks.
Then I do the final in PhotoShop 6. I'm going to upgrde to CS when I can,
because it has a great RAW converter that allows resizing at the RAW stage and
features a lot of other nice tools. But you can get by without it. I have the
CS upgrade, but I need a clean copy of PS7. My PS6 is a site license version,
which is not upgradeable.
Paul