Clover,

Let me give you some advice, my little friend. Get rid of your MZ-3 and buy an F100.
If you don't, you'll never be able to look your little Nikon buddies in the eye,
because you're more worried about what they think about your camera than you are about
your photographs.

The F100 is perfect for you. It's heavy, has a lot of cool features, says Nikon on it,
 all the things that are important when a camera is a fashion statement. Plus, it also
works pretty well as a camera, should you ever decide to take some pictures.

I am a firm believer in comfort. That's one of the reasons I use Pentax, because the
bodies I use are comfortable. It's plain you are uncomfortable using Pentax when your
friends have switched to Nikon. I say, as I've said before, if the Pentax is causing
you grief and shame, then trade it for something you can wear with pride.

Let us know if you're going to sell or trade. Some folks on the list might be
interested in a barely used MZ-3 and some lenses.

Doug

At 1:46 AM +02004/19/01, Pentax Clover caused thus to appear:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography