Well, I don't think there are many serious
photographers in Gisborne. And Pentax seems not to be
very popular here. If you go to the shop and ask about
Pentaxes, they are highly likely to try and talk you
into buying something cheaper :) Maybe because 50%
(maybe more) of Gisborne's population is unemployed. I
am one of the exceptions. But then I am not originally
from Gisborne. I was born in the Manawatu.

Jody.