Hello
Dear Doug,
If you can read easily french, come on www.photim.com, and ask about clover
(myself) and if he is ashame about having a Pentax.I sold my Canon (Elan II)
is it not a clue to guess how important the famous of the brand is for my
opinion ?
I hope I keep my MZ-3, and of course I hope I could buy a MZ-S for half of
his price !
I am just disappointed about its price, because for the same price, you can
find a SLR which is much more better and  still believe that the MZ-S only
needs a feww change to be perfect for me.(few and not expensive)
Even, if I change, I might buy a Minolta Maxxum/Dynax 7, because it has all
the things I find missing in the MZ-S. It is not reallly much bigger
neither!
You know, I put Gaffer on my MZ-3 such as you cannot guess even it is a
Pentax nor a new SLR. So even I own a Nikon, I will not be proud to show it
because I will make it up as well
Please , do not to so vexed that you cannot see what I really ask, the few
change I ask can be release on a MZ-Sn. Then I will agree to pay this price.
I just did not express why I stay in Pentax, so that is why some of you
think I could switch for Nikon. But regard to my needs, this is easier to
buy a MZ-S (much more cheaper)

I understand, you just encourage me to self my MZ-3, my 35mm FA f/:2, my
43mm f/:1.9 and my 85mm FA IF f/:1.4 for others pdml members ???
8-)

See you

[EMAIL PROTECTED]