I am a dedicated Pentax fan, but don't think I would
buy an MZ-S either. I think if you start getting too
many features, you start forgetting about photography.

Also I don't want a fully automated camera. I love the
feel of my manual wind-on, and rewind. And I love
setting my shutter-speed and aperture to get the photo
I want, not the photo the camera thinks I should have.
Having bought my first auto-focus camera 6 months ago,
I have also decided that I think I prefer manual
focus. My eyes are more reliable.

Having said that, I definitely don't want my camera to
say Nikon or Canon. I would be ashamed. Only Pentax
for me. They are great cameras. I think maybe an LX
next, only I am struggling to get one in this remote
part of NZ.

Jody.