Pentax clover wrote:

> The problem is not only that there is some features  find missed, but for
> the price it would be sold, it is not easy to accept this fact. If I was
> richer, I will buy it. But it is not my case, and not the case of most of
> Pentaxists, that's why I hope this change.
> If you think its price is the good price, so I am wrong whatever I said. But
> compare to other SLR (Nikon F-90x, Minolta Maxxum7, or Dynax7, for example)
> I find it too expensive.

This is where I have problems with your argument. I fully accept that you find it too
expensive for you and that it lacks some features you may want. However, thats totally
different from claiming that the MZ-S is too expensive and basically isn't worth its
price.
The MZ-S is a unique product compared to the competition: no other camera at this
price offer that heavy duty construction; no pro or semi pro comparable camera is
equally small and lightweight: no other slr offer RTF flash that synchs up to 1/6000s;
no other slr offers a more quick and flexible interface for shooters who mainly use
aperture priority and manual mode (this means the majority of wildlife and nature
shooters). In addition, the MZ-S really has many features. For many these are features
worth paying for.

Pål