On 22 Jul 2004 at 9:50, Chris Stoddart wrote:

> And I am honestly prepared to stand up here in a couple of years(?) and
> say "I was wrong" if that's the case and I can't get film without
> a struggle anymore. I'll be really, really disappointed that I can't
> though.

I love shooting film (well that's what I tell myself) then I have a little
think about just how much film my 35mm cameras has seen since my *ist D
purchase and it doesn't look good (for film). And I know I'm not alone in this
behaviour too. Unfortunately all the best intentions won't be all that's
required to keep film viable.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998