Yep, except I would expect to pay almost 1/4 of the BIN for for the outfit in that condition. Now if it had the Zeiss Ultima lens set (75mm Biogon, 135mm Planar, 250mm Sonnar) that would be a real good deal. One of my life's regrets is that I sold mine with the same lenses as this one back in the 80's. Would not be so bad if I could afford to replace it.

--

Gonz wrote:

graywolf wrote:
No, you modern guys go digital. I will continue to use film (except eventually for snapshots), only wishing I still had my Linhof Super Technika, and Rolleiflex 2.8E-2; or could afford to replace them. For those who have never had the pleasure of using top of the line mechanical cameras from the late 50's, I feel sorry. Build quality has just never been up to that level since.

You mean like this one? :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30076&item=3829210996&rd=1

Its not a pentax, and it costs $3500 bucks so I hope I haven't violated the spirit of the FAQ! Wow though, nice setup.

rg

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html