On Nov 15, 2004, at 2:15 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

Perhaps, but when used with an Apple Cinema Display and the Epson 2200, Colorsynch can match the monitor image with exactitude. It may not work as well with other monitors.

It works perfectly with any hardware provided the profiles are accurate.

I have a couple of CRTs which I calibrated & profiled with a Spyder and they work very well with my Epson 2100 (which is the 2200 sold outside the USA). I'm intending to get a Cinema Display early next year :)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/