Hmmm ... that sounds very nice - at least the possibility sounds nice.
Marco mentioned that he liked the B&W conversion, but I don't recall him
mentioning that the conversion could be done at the RAW stage.  Converting
during import is a nice option.  I assume that feature can be turned off,
or that the DNG files can be put in a user selected directory?

Shel

[...]